Thursday, May 28, 2009

O So Long Ago

I know this post belongs in the should-have-been-done-months-ago category, but oh well. In April I took the kids over the river and through the woods to grandma's house in Illinois...We had so much fun with cousins and squirt guns and aunts and PBS Kids and making cookies and talks and sisters and movies and Mom/Grandma and cello concerts and Dad/Grandpa. We all came away exhausted but wishing for more together time all of the time.



Here is Sam in front of Abe Lincoln's home - Future US President material himself if I do say so myself - once he stops sucking his thumb that is.



And here is my little Nauvoo pioneer Katie girl. She would only wear the bonnet because her cousins were wearing them.

2 comments:

Jeff and Stacy said...

Kate has the cutest little face! We miss you guys, hope everything is going well! We can't wait to see you in July!

Jen said...

What? Illinois?