Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Recipe for Disaster

1 Mom
- mix in bronchitis that turns into pneumonia
- stir in one cracked rib due to extensive coughing
- add a generous dash of morning sickness

to this add the following and mix well:
1 2-year old
- add strep throat
- whisk in HUGE throat glands
- add a diagnosis of Mono

Gently fold in:
1 4-year-old with nothing wrong with him who only wants to go out and play with his friends

Finally stir in:
1 husband
- add strep throat
- stir in major back pain

Mix until well combined. Enjoy your disaster.

Needless to say, don't come to our house.

8 comments:

KickButtMommy said...

That is HORRIBLE! Hugs to all of you!

Allison said...

Oh no! I wish I could come pick up Sam to play at our house for a few days, and drop off something that actually sounds appetizing for you...

Jen said...

It could have been Swine Flu....

Eva's Mom said...

Oh my goodness. I hope you're getting better????

Jen Mo said...

dude -- I can't believe you want me to come to California with all that sickness floating around! Yikes! Feel better soon!!

Jana said...

Oh! I felt so sad for you when I read this, Lys. I hope you are feeling better!

Linsey de Guzman said...

Lys, you crack me up! I'm so glad you guys are feeling better! xoxo

Chrissy said...

Wow, that is one crazy recipe!